Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reflections on the Trip--Freddy

1.What was the most interesting or educational of the sites we visited and why? The Grand Canyon because it was kind of pretty, and I learned a lot about condors there. I also got to see a lot of elk which was really cool.
2. What was the least interesting site we visited and why? Walnut Canyon. I didn’t find it interesting.
3. The thing about this trip I’ll never forget is seeing all the stars in the sky at night. I’ve never seen that many stars. I also saw a shooting star.
4. Everyday I looked forward to the excitement of knowing something was going to happen that day and not knowing what to expect.
5. I got tired of turkey sandwiches.
6. It was a “bummer” when Four Corners was closed.
7. A “pleasant surprise” was we got to eat out at Famous Dave’s and Cici’s Pizza.
8. If you could go back to a site on this trip THIS summer and show it to your family, where would it be and why? The Grand Canyon because no photograph or painting can capture it’s true beauty.
9. What did you pack or bring that you did not need at all – should’a left at home? My second pillow and my 20 bottles of shampoo.
10. What did you NOT bring, but wish you had? A backpack because they’re easier to carry than a fanny pack.
11. What about this trip would you change (considering only realistic, reasonable changes)? Four Corners being open. Nothing else besides that.
12. What part of this trip should NEVER change? Camping out under the stars without your tent at Sunset Crater.

No comments:

Post a Comment