Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reflections on the Trip--Cheyenne

1. What was the most interesting or educational of the sites we visited and why? Meteor Crater was really interesting to look at.
2. What was the least interesting site we visited and why? Glen Canyon Dam because I didn’t really understand some of the stuff and I’ve already seen dams before.
3. The thing about this trip I’ll never forget is jumping off the sand dunes.
4. Everyday I looked forward to singing in the car.
5. I got tired of picking up trash at the campsite.
6. It was a “bummer” when we weren’t allowed to sleep in the cars.
7. A “pleasant surprise” was we saw the hoodoos at Bryce Canyon because they were really cool.
8. If you could go back to a site on this trip THIS summer and show it to your family, where would it be and why? North and South Rims of the Grand Canyon because it was much bigger than I thought. I’d want to show them both rims because they’re so different.
9. What did you pack or bring that you did not need at all – should’a left at home? Poncho
10. What did you NOT bring, but wish you had? Jacket because it was really cold.
11. What about this trip would you change (considering only realistic, reasonable changes)? Nothing really
12. What part of this trip should NEVER change? Cooking dinner—it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment