Sunday, June 6, 2010

I hate Kool-Aid!


So today was another driving day. We saw tons of wind turbines on the way. We stopped at Sam’s Club to get some more food for the week. We (meaning the girls) cooked chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner. It was delicious. Unfortunately I got red Kool-Aid all over my 2nd favorite shirt. T_T The Kool-Aid flew out of my hands and onto my white shirt. Then everyone, except me, went swimming. (I didn’t feel like getting my hair wet before me went to bed in tents.) Well that’s all that happened today. I can’t wait until we get to start hiking!
~From the girl who absolutely loathes Kool-Aid, Kate

3 comments:

  1. You guys look like you had fun swimming. I am sure Rashaad and Cheyenne were very comfortable at Sam's Club. Ask Rita, we are regular customers! We do wonder what our vegetarian is eating. Hmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the daily updates, we parents love this technology. Your blogs serve as a journal sharing your trip with us each day. Have a good time, be good for the adults and Freddy call each day you have cell coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate - Don't worry, the OxiClean will be waiting for your t-shirt when you get home! Hope you all are having a great time.
    Kate's mom

    ReplyDelete