Friday, June 11, 2010

Got Sand?

Yesterday we went and jumped/slid/ran/rolled down the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. We had so much fun! We had sand EVERYWHERE!! It took me forever to get up the sand dune the first time, but I got used to it. When Ms. Littlejohn said we had only been there for 30 min we were shocked because it had seemed like we had been there for an hour or so. We only had about an hour and a half drive to Ruby’s Inn, which has cabins, a hotel, apartments, and camping. We took a shuttle around Bryce Canyon and then came back and the girls made quesadillas. This morning we woke up and it was FREEZING! The low last night was 39. We are supposed to go on a hike today, but there is a chance of rain so there’s a possibility that we won’t go. I am having a lot of fun, but I will be glad when I get to sleep in my own bed again.

~Abi

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photo shots!!! Awesome fun! Proud for you all. Keep the daily updates coming, we love them!!! Lisa & Fred Schuler

    ReplyDelete