Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I didn't buy the tomahawk.

Yesterday we went to Monument Valley. It was a lot of fun except that we got caught behind an accident, and they had to air lift a guy out on a helicopter because he was so severely injured. I took a lot of pictures of the Mittens which are rock structures in Monument Valley. I almost bought a tomahawk, but I decided to buy a pen instead. Then we drove past Kayenta Middle School which our school sponsored last year. I wish the rug they sent wasn’t stolen in the mail. We drove to camp where we had spaghetti and Texas toast made by the girls. We played a game and got in trouble for being too loud. Tonight I have decided not to play any loud games.

~Ben

2 comments:

  1. You loud,Hard to believe. Dinner sounded good.The pictures are amazing,WOW.
    Eric socks and bug spray, postcard to Emily.Don't be loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben,
    It's nice to know that it's not just at home and at school that you are loud. Pipe down!
    Good call on the tomahawk - you know the pen is mighter than the sword - it would only get confiscated after your first " accident".
    Love you and missing you.

    ReplyDelete