Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reflections on the Trip--Ben

1. What was the most interesting or educational of the sites we visited and why? The Grand Canyon because I had never been before and it was crazy how the whole thing formed.
2. What was the least interesting site we visited and why? Four Corners because it was closed.
3. The thing about this trip I’ll never forget is hiking the Grand Canyon.
4. Everyday I looked forward to seeing all the amazing sites.
5. I got tired of Freddy! (just joking!)
6. It was a “bummer” when Mary couldn’t join us because she was sick.
7. A “pleasant surprise” was it snowed at the North Rim.
8. If you could go back to a site on this trip THIS summer and show it to your family, where would it be and why? Coral Pink Sand Dunes because I’m sure my sister would enjoy sliding on the sand dunes.
9. What did you pack or bring that you did not need at all – should’a left at home? I brought too many pairs of socks.
10. What did you NOT bring, but wish you had? Underwear! No really, an extra camera battery.
11. What about this trip would you change (considering only realistic, reasonable changes)? The seating arrangements on the vans.
12. What part of this trip should NEVER change? The great places we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment