Friday, July 17, 2009

Link to Grooms' photos...

Here is a link to the Walgreen's photo site where I have posted 982 (!) of my photos. (Believe it or not, I culled out that many more!) You can go here and order any you want for yourself. These were uploaded the fastest way, not with the highest resolution, so if there is something you would like to enlarge bigger than 8 x 10, email me and I'll upload it with the higher resolution.

They are in order by day, except for day 10, which put itself behind Day 1. The photos taken on my phone, some panoramic, are at the end, regardless of day. I haven't time to move them around just yet. Also, I have hopes of going back and adding captions so that each scene is identifiable (like the one that is just a big splash - I can tell you who that is.)

http://photo1.walgreens.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=783557001/a=26401183_26401183/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/
Carole Grooms

No comments:

Post a Comment